C++ eh changes in gcc-3 branch...

Well, the terrible happened. The entire eh handling in gcc-3 branch
changed, and the libgcc soname didn't. So basically all C++ applications
will break. I tried to get the soname to change, but no luck.

I don't much care how this affects most ports (the ones not using it
yet). I'm mostly worried about hppa (mips better hold off switching till
I get the latest CVS built, after the eh merge).

Matt, how much C++ stuff would you guys have to rebuild given this
problem? How much of a hassle is it? According to the gcc guys I talked
to, this is the big and final ABI change to libgcc. After this it will
remain stable (shoot me now). Can hppa just bite the bullet, except my
appology for forcing the upstream soname, and start rebuilding C++ apps
once I can get this new set of packages built?

Also, I have the 5-10-2001 checkout ready to upload...does anyone want
it now, or should I just scrap it and hold off for this next upload with
the eh changes?

Ben