Re: C++ Exception handlin on mips [was Re: Mozilla...]

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Guido Guenther wrote:

> Interesting enough the program works as expected when compiled with
> -static like "g++ -ggdb -o throw-2.95 throw.cc" (linker bug?)

Hmmm...maybe, but I don't know until looking at it.  I rebooted my Indy
last night, so I'll start playing with the toolchain on it hopefully
tonight (it died mysteriously...think it's time to stop using that
ancient kernel that I've been booting it with).