Re: Debian Bug #115978

I'm not the maintainer for libstdc++2.10 .... Matthias, can you comment
on this? I guess the maintainer of record got messed up with one of my
previous ia64 uploads.. not sure how to fix :-(

randolph

In reference to a message from justin, dated Oct 25:

--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/