Re: old libstdc++ for alpha

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Mike Lewis wrote:

> I'm trying to track down libstdc++2.9 for alpha, which doesn't seem to
> exist. There's 2.8 and 2.10, but no 2.9. I need to run code that I
> unfortunately don't have the source for, and it wants
> libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2

I don't have a copy of libstdc++ that's older than a year, so I can't
offer up a pre-compiled deb.  You can check the upstream ftp site if you'd
like to see if you can find sources for it.  Or, better yet, see if you
can locate some old Redhat discs that may have it (I don't think we ever
released a 2.9 libstdc++, did we?).