ddts: notification about nl translation of the g++-2.95 description

Hello!

This is merely an automated notification mail from the ddts 'Debian Description
Translation Server'.

A translator recently uploaded a new version of the description of this
package. The descriptions are included below.

No action is required on your part; unless you want to use your veto right
on this text (see below), it will be added to our database, and will be ready
for use.

If you notice any problems with the translation, please contact the translator
directly or its team.

If you want to use your veto right on this text and remove this translation
from the server send a mail to
	grisu-td@auric.debian.org
with the subject line
	VETO <id> <lang_postfix>
Replace	'<id>' with the id from the attachment and '<lang_postfix>' with
the lang postfix (see subject of this mail).

If you don't like this mail in future send mail to
	grisu-td@auric.debian.org
with the subject line
	NONOTIFICATION <package> all
Replace	'<package>' with the package name.

For more information about the ddts, please visit our page:
	http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/ddts/
If you have problems with this mail or the ddts mechanism, or if you think
this could be improved, please contact me directly:
	grisu@debian.org

Thanks for your attention.

#from: Xaveer Leijtens <xaveer@xlpc.et.tudelft.nl>
#id: 8de247ef75ee1b5bdd11cc4b9c389580
#lang_postfix: nl
#packages: g++-2.95
 NOTE: This is not a final release, but taken from the CVS gcc-2_95-branch
 (dated 20010522).
 .
 This is the GNU C++ compiler, a fairly portable optimizing compiler for C++.
Description-nl: De GNU C++ compiler.
 NB: Dit is niet een uiteindelijke versie, maar deze versie stamt af van de
 CVS gcc-2_95-branch (gedateerd 20010522).
 .
 Dit is de GNU C++ compiler, een overdraagbare optimaliserende compiler
 voor C++.