Re: strange warning

> G++ emits strange warning. It is really annoying me, because I
> include similar header to many files.

I recommend to use different names for the template parameters of the
derived template, different from the names of the template parameters
in the base class.

Note that the warning also goes away if you compile with -pedantic.

> I think, this is a compiler bug.

The compiler warns you because it thinks you are using a compiler
extension. In this specific case, you don't, but I doubt anybody would
worry enough about this bug to fix it. The compiler produces correct
code, after all.

It might be still useful to file a bug report.

Regards,
Martin