slight problem with latest libc

i just got libc6 2.2.3-10 compiled, and, i seem to be getting the missing
atexit symbol problem again...
although i haven't run across any debian compiled stuff, my copy of quake2, and
the copy of quakeforge i compiled are both failing, although the latter is
failing because /usr/X11R6/lib/libXxf86dga.so is missing atexit, so i suppose
that counts as a debian package problem...

just thought i'd mail a heads up, as it's not critical for me yet, but i recall
having this issue a while back...

Andrew 'ashridah' Pilley
(and yes, i know stictly speaking that this is a libc6 problem,  not a gcc
problem, but hey, ben collins reads this list right? :) )