katie change: source versions must be newer than existing versions

Moin,

FYI katie has been changed to check source versions just like it
already does for binary versions, i.e. every source upload must have a
newer version than the ones currently in the target suite(s).

This had to be done since jenna does removals based on version numbers
and if someone (say, doko@ ;-) uploaded a source package with an older
version than previously existed, it would be auto-deleted in favour of
the existent older-but-newer-by-version package.

I don't anticipate it causing you any problems (now that you're aware
of it) since source versions can be epoched (see gawk, for example)
but if there are any problems, give me a shout.

--
James