Re: gcc-avr uploaded

> Also I noticed that the binutils-avr pkg has been revoked for the same
> reasons. So if noone objects I'll create a binutils-avr pkg working in
> the same way. Is it still possible to create a the binutils-avr pkg fom
> the binutils src pkg, or is the code for doing so availble somewhere else?

Feel free to upload a binutils-avr package.  I have no immediate plans to
work on the cross-compilation stuff until I get my DSL back up (which may be
a few weeks) anyway.

This reminds me, though...what's the big hold-up of doing
source-dependencies?  Seems like it would be easier to work on that than
trying to work around the current state of things.