powerpc nof package could use reviving in 3.0

Daniel Jacobowitz writes:
 > ... or we need to come up with a more standard way of dealing with GCC
 > multilibs, or decide to turn them off.  Right now the soft-float ("nof")
 > libstdc++ is in the main gcc package!

Phil disabled the softfloat package for arm, m68k doesn't build (yet),
the other architectures don't built with multilibs configured. Let's
see what our powerpc maintainer thinks (cc'ed ;-) Anyway, I'll have a
look to the rules.

	Matthias

Btw, did somebody check if the build succeeds on sparc without
enabling java?