built packages based on Apr 15 snapshot

Hi debian-gcc,

FYI...

I built newer gcc-3.0 packages for hppa based on a cvs snapshot most recently
synced up with upstream cvs on 2001-04-15. So basically I just replaced the
gcc-20010403.tar.bz2 tarball with a newer one. When building I ran into a
patch failure with debian/patches/sonames.dpatch because
libjava/libtool-version changed upstream slightly,

- 1:0:0
+ 2:0:0

After fixing sonames.dpatch all patches apply(with some offsets) and
everything build/works fine. Some patches will need to be regen'd to get rid
of the offsets but that should be easy.

HTH,

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation