Re: Linux World 2000 in Paris

events@debian.org writes:

 > On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Yann DIRSON - LOGATIQUE wrote:
 > >
 > > Next Linux World will take place in Paris, at the CNIT (La Défense),
 > > on 2000/01/11-13 (Tuesday through Thursday).
 > Very well.  Is the contact info the same?

Well, AFAIK there was only the www site on the Debian page for this
event (appart fro the mail announcing the social event ;)

Well, I checked http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/ and they only seem to
be announcing one for February 1-4, 2000 in New York.

I don't have any more info yet - I'll try to get a confirmation.
Maybe it shouldn't be announced yet after all :)

I also heard some info about the next Linux Expo in Paris for February
2-3, 2000.  Quite badly it seems to clash with the New York event.

Christophe: can you get confirmation from Sky Events about this ?

--
Yann