Re: Conseil en backup

On 03/02/99, at 12:03, Stephane Leclerc wrote:

>Bonjour,
>
>Quelqu'un peut-il me donner un conseil sur le plus simple logiciel pour
>faire des backup sur JAZZ à utiliser avec la Debian ?

 Pour de petit backup il y a bien Taper. Je crois me souvenir aussi
de Kbackup ou Ktar qui est un front-end pour tar.

------
Package: taper 6.8.4-1

User friendly archive program

Taper is a tape backup and restore program that provides a friendly user
interface to allow backup/restore to a tape drive.
Alternatively, files can be backed up to hard disk files. Selecting files
for backup and restore is very similar to the Mouseless
Commander interface and allows easy traversal of directories. Recursively
selected directories are supported. Incremental backup and
automatic most recent restore are defaults settings. SCSI, ftape, zftape,
ide tape drives, and removable drives are supported.
------

Stéphane.
SBunel@vdp.fr