[Freedombox-discuss] Interest on Contributing

?Hi Ruben and Sunil,

Thank you  both for ?providing all this useful information!!
?I need some tome to process and find my way around.

I've already found an issue that I think I could work on
https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/issues/549 ?

?I'll come back soon with lots of questions and some  good news I hope :)

Thank you again for ?the worm welcome to your community :)

?Cheers?

--
*KATERINA KABARDI*
*Full Stack Developer*