[Freedombox-discuss] Upcoming calls

On 01/13/2017 07:53 AM, James Valleroy wrote:
> Just a reminder of upcoming calls:
> - Hack call is tomorrow, Jan. 14, at 14;00 UTC.
> - Progress call is Jan. 22 at 18:00 UTC.
>
> Please add any agenda items to the list:
> https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls#A.23_Next_Calls

Here are the notes from today's call:
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls/2017-01-14

One action item for everyone:

In the next progress call (next Sunday), we want to put together a
roadmap/goals for the project for the next 3 months. The reason is that,
starting soon, there will be several people (including Sunil) able to
work full-time on FreedomBox. So please bring your ideas!

--
James