[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox, radicale does not work: Internal server error from evolution, no connection from thunterbird cardbook

On 29.10.2017 13:04, Dr. Matthias Prinz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed a freedombox on a raspi II.
> Works.
> I installed radicale. Works, at least thats what the webinterface says.
>
> I created a calendar with evolution as client. Works
>
> What does not work is addressbook. I tried evolution and
> thunderbird/cardbook.
> The addressbook seems to be added to the freedombox,
> at least the directory radicale/collections/matthias.vcf is created
> and contains a directory .well-known/carddav
>
> But I cannot create any contact. Internal server error is all I get.
>
> Below is radicale.log.
>
> Can anybody help me or point me in the right direction where to look?
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanx.
>
> Matthias

I also run freedombox on a raspi II and can create contacts, did you try
creating addressbooks via davdroid on an android device?

https://f-droid.org/packages/at.bitfire.davdroid/

I did have many different problems with clients and radicale, though, too.

Robert