[Freedombox-discuss] sshd on non-standard port?

Hi all,
I see thousands of ssh login attempts on my freedombox. I've disabled
password login, so I think I'm pretty secure, but the attacks are
wasting cycles and filling my log files.

I've configured sshd to use a non-standard port (security by
obscurity) - I think that would reduce or eliminate the attacks - but
I believe the firewall is now getting in the way. So my question: how
can I open up the firewall for tcp on my non-standard port number? Is
that via the plinth interface, or is it a command-line thing (either
is fine).

If someone can point me in the right direction, I'll add a paragraph
on this to the manual.
thanks,
-Aaron