[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox translation help needed! Deadline approaching!

Well I did what I could for the French translation.  It's not my strong
language, though, so I marked the stuff I translated as needing
verification.  I see there are already a number of strings requiring
verification.  It would be really useful if someone else could have a
look at the French stuff.  I think I saw 43 strings requiring
verification.

all the best,

znoteer

  znoteer at hailmail.net