[Freedombox-discuss] tt-rss update problem

Thank you, James and Petter!

I removed (and purged) and reinstalled once again following this advice
and get the same thing as before, a blank screen when logging into
mydomain.freedombox.rocks/tt-rss.

> We use http://localhost/tt-rss/. This is not a good setting though,
> because some features like bookmarklets won't work correctly. You can
> set it to a more specific domain name if you have one.

Following the example in the configuration I put
http://mydomain.freedombox.rocks/tt-rss here, although I use https only.
Stupid question: should I put https://... instead?

Any other ideas? It is not urgent but it would be nice to get it working
again.

Thank you for your help!
DJ