[Freedombox-discuss] Shaarli anomaly with tags.

Hello everyone,

I've just imported 1000+ links from firefox into Shaarli on the
freedombox.  From firefox:

Bookmarks->Show all Bookmarks->import and Backup->
Export Bookmarks to HTML

And then from Shaarli:

Tools->Import->File selection

The import went well, but the web browser page remained blank
afterwards.  After backing up and logging back in (timeout I
presume) all the links were there, but all the tags had been
broken up into single words.

In firefox, you can enter multiple word tags as long as you
separate the tags with ',' but Shaarli apparently assumes one
word per tag.  This is also the case when entering tags manually
in edit mode.  Each word shows as a separate tag.  Sub-optimal
feature? (aks: bug?)

Is there a workaround? The obvious "one two" or 'one two' or one\ two
didn't work.  Should this be reported upstream?  In the exported file
the tags are properly separated with ',' so this is really a Shaarli
problem.

Thanks every one for the information on this list and especially to the
developers.  My freedombox is now on line permanently and I feel a lot
better security-wise.  I'll keep at getting other applications installed
and configured.

Augustine