[Freedombox-discuss] problems flashing FBX image on Beaglebone Black

The problem with flashing to eMMC is that our image is 4GB and all but the very last revision of BeagleBone Black (BBB) have 2GB eMMCs. I have two BBBs (different revisions), and both have 2GB eMMCs.

It would be really nice if the BBB images default to 2GB.

Masoud