[Freedombox-discuss] letsencrypt fails to request a certificate

On 02/22/2016 08:30 AM, Tim Mohrbach wrote:
> First, congratulations for the 0.8 release! The update worked very
> smooth and the changes are great as always! Thank you so much for all
> the work put into this project, I'm a big fan!
>
> I tried enabling the letsencrypt, but got an error message. I started an
> issue in the letsencrypt github with the log appended, but maybe someone
> here has an idea what went wrong or someone else has the same
> problem: https://github.com/letsencrypt/letsencrypt/issues/2520

Hi,

I'm not sure what the error is, but the letsencrypt client is trying to
open a dialog, which it can't, because it's running in the background.
This patch fixes it, but it's not yet on any released Plinth version:
https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/commit/b0b67db35ea19ddd0660837c961da6a8820d4c06

Regards,

--
Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?