[Freedombox-discuss] Installing FreedomBox on a Digital Ocean VM (droplet)

On 12/28/15 1:50 PM, Adrian Gropper wrote:

<snip>
> The 0.7 getting started instructions are not obvious to me. I booted a
> Digital Ocean droplet with Debian 8.2 x64 and could not figure out
> what to do next.
Here are the instructions for turning Debian (which it says must be
Testing or Unstable, suggesting that if this doc was written after
September 2015, that 8.2 is not new enough):

https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Hardware/Debian

--
Duncan Hutty