[Freedombox-discuss] CubieTruck support

Hello, I opened 2 pull requests for CubieTruck support:

https://github.com/freedombox/freedom-maker/pull/11
https://github.com/petterreinholdtsen/freedombox-setup/pull/51

I tested it, and it works fine for me (minus the on-board Wifi).
Sorry it came a bit too late for 0.3.

In general, does anyone have advice on how to test dev work I do on my
own freedombox-setup fork/branch?

Here's what I currently do:
1. I set up an instance of jenkins-debian-glue
<http://jenkins-debian-glue.org/> on my own Jenkins server at
http://debian-dev.freedombox.at:8080/
2. That jenkins-debian-glue instance fetches my own freedombox-setup
fork/branch from Github, builds it, and deploys at a local repo.
3. The repo is then available at
http://debian-dev.freedombox.at/debian/release/sid/
4. I then hack my freedom-maker to use my own repo to get freedombox-setup.

Does this make sense or is there an easier way?

Markus