[Freedombox-discuss] Idea for cross freedombox email system not leaking metadata

[Jonathan Wilkes]
> Hi Petter,I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Well, I am not sure I understand what you mean, so that make us a team,
I guess. :)

> Cables includes within it the subset of features you need for fbx <->
> fbx communication resistant to meta-data snooping.  What does your
> proposed system do that Cables does not?

I do not know Cables, so I do not know how well it fit my idea.  My
proposal is so far just a lofty idea, and not really a system.  I hope I
am not the first with this idea, and that we can reuse something others
already made.

As you know Cables, how much work do you believe would it be to
integrate it into Debian and Freedombox?

> Also, I didn't know it was still under active development.  I should
> add that AFAICT it hasn't been peer-reviewed, which is unfortunate
> (but fixable, all you research folks out there...)

Yeah. :)
--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen