[Freedombox-discuss] What should we do about Freedombox in the next stable Debian Release?

Hi.

The next Debian stable release, Jessie, is getting nearer, and at the
moment our freedombox related packages (freedombox-setup, plinth,
pagekite) are included in the package set destined for Jessie.  But do
we want those packages included in the next stable release?  Are they
ready for it?  It would require someone among us to take care of their
security status for perhaps as much as four years.

I suspect we are not ready to be part of the stable release and should
request the removal of at least plinth and freedombox-setup from the
testing repository before Jessie is released (the easiest way to do it
is to submit a release critical bug report against plinth, asking for
it to be kept out of testing).

What do the rest of you think?
--
Happy hacking