[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox 0.2 almost ready - please test

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> To test it, fetch the git source of freedom-maker and build the
> image you want:
>
>   git clone http://anonscm.debian.org/git/freedombox/freedom-maker.git freedom-maker
>   make -C freedom-maker dreamplug-image raspberry-image virtualbox-image
>
> This will build the image using the built setup from Bdale.  It is
> probably very close to the final version.

And to give you an idea how easy freedom-maker is to understand now
that we use vmdebootstrap and moved all host configuration to a
separate freedombox-setup package, this is the amount of code left in
freedom-maker:

  92 ./Makefile
  61 ./bin/freedombox-customize
 108 ./bin/mk_freedombox_image
  30 ./doc/ideas/applications--printserver.txt
 291 total

The rest of the files are documentation:

   37 ./TODO
  172 ./weekly_template.org
  674 ./COPYING
  665 ./README
   28 ./doc/flashing-notes
   30 ./doc/ideas/applications--printserver.txt

The project todo list is available from
check if out if you wonder what to do to help bring the project
forward.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen