[Freedombox-discuss] DreamPlug Bootloaders?

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Nick Daly <nick.m.daly at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks, please reply if you have a DreamPlug.  I'm trying to get to
> the bottom of the "Fix DreamPlug MAC Addresses" 1.0 TODO item [0], and I
> suspect I'll need copies of an original bootloader image, if any still
> exist.  I haven't dug too deeply into it, so maybe I won't end up
> needing that, but it'd be interesting reference material, either way.

I happened to come across this message on the tac mailing list:
http://lists.freedomboxfoundation.org/s/arc/tac/2011-07/msg00011.html

It points to this site which appears to have the u-boot source and
binaries shipped on the Dreamplug:
http://people.debian.org/~clint/dreamplug/