[Freedombox-discuss] Restructure how freedombox is set up to use a .deb package?

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I would love to hear comments and opinions on my proposal.

The code implementing my proposal is now available from
Using it, 'make rootfs' still work, but I do not know if the resulting
image work on a dreamplug, as I lack the hardware to test on.  But I
believe it should.

The deb on the other hand do work in a kvm virtual machine to set up a
dreambox like environment.  Install a simple Debian system (with only
the base system and no extra packages installed in the tasksel step),
install freedombox-setup and run /usr/lib/freedombox/setup.  Reboot, and
you should have all the currently configured packages set up by the
freedom-maker.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen