[Freedombox-discuss] Restructure how freedombox is set up to use a .deb package?

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 10:17:51 +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com>
wrote:

> [Tim Retout]
>> I agree - I've only been looking at this for a few days, but the
>> duplication does look risky.
>
> Lets get rid of it. :)

I have this working in my not yet published version of freedom-maker.

>> Is Plinth installing modules from there?
>
> I have not been able to find any traces of plinth being activated, nor
> any idea how it is to be set up, so I have no idea.

cd /home/fbx/plinth
make
./start.sh

> Yes.  Either we just start uploading to Debian, or we make some other
> repository for this purpose.

Could set up a some other repository if needed.

Any interest in running freedombox using lxc? I have this working and
should be straightforward to add to freedom-maker.