[Freedombox-discuss] What is Freedombox? (Was: CAs and cipher suites for cautious servers like FreedomBox)

+++ Petter Reinholdtsen [2013-09-14 09:13 +0200]:

> > Q #3 - Does the Free Software Foundation approve of the Freedombox?
>
> No idea if any one asked them, nor what their view on Freedombox is.

Eben Moglen started the project, and he's very closely associated with
the FSF, being their general counsel from 1994 and board memeber
2000-2007. Stallman has said (not surprisingly) that it's clearly a
good idea. Not sure if either of those things counts as 'FSF approving
of the freedombox', but it's good enough for me :-)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/