[Freedombox-discuss] Is there a list of executables that are on the DP, part of what's shipped?
- Subject: [Freedombox-discuss] Is there a list of executables that are on the DP, part of what's shipped?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Nick Daly)
- Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 07:04:34 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAKmExv3+i_SMFDMqrvxNfeBYNxP3gt1nodkAMzUyzhYUzDxL_Q@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAKmExv3+i_SMFDMqrvxNfeBYNxP3gt1nodkAMzUyzhYUzDxL_Q@mail.gmail.com>
Jack Wilborn <jkwilborn at gmail.com> writes:
> Hi all... Was using the DP and tried to do a man for information. I can't
> seem to locate the man program. It is not in /usr/bin but all of the .gz
> files are in the proper place. Is this never been built for the DP or?
To get back to your original question, I'll give you the answer, but
I'll make you read the source :)
Making an image eventually calls multistrap, which looks to its
Also, you don't need to build packages from source (that's what Debian
is for), you just need to apt-get [0, 1] it.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 835 bytes
Desc: not available