[Freedombox-discuss] A related project?

Plan to put Linux servers in apartment building basements all over
Brazil, use cheap "thin client" machines in apartments  & provide much
employment for system admins.

http://news.techworld.com/data-centre/3453406/project-cau-revolutionising-it-for-masses/

Can those servers include much of the functionality of the Box? What
does not work, or becomes insecure, when you use a shared server? What
do we need on that server so that a user who also wants a Box in his
or her apartment can expect that to work?

--
Who put a stop payment on my reality check?