[Freedombox-discuss] π-Box April/May snapshot released

Hello Freedomboxers,

For two and a half years now our EU-funded research group FlexCloud been
looking at how users may be empowered to become more flexible regarding the
use of public and personal devices, services and assets. We have envisioned a
user-controlled system called the "?-Box" which, if connected with other such
boxes, creates a trustworthy "?-Cloud". It is in many ways not intended to be
used for practical work, but instead may serve as inspiration for future
client system development, including perhaps FreedomBox.

With the ?-Box, users can discover, use, offer and exchange services of
various categories, including computing infrastructure, applications, data,
devices such as robots and house automation, human work and product delivery.