[Freedombox-discuss] Investigating Weekly-Image Boot Format Errors

Hi folks, I've been so far unable to solve the image booting issues (for
DreamPlugs with Wheezy's updated uboot) that first appeared last week.
I'm plowing through the code to try to figure out what might've changed
WRT the uImage, but I'd appreciate if anybody else could try to rebuild
either the 2012.1007 or 2012.1019 images and let me know if those work
on a machine that's not mine.  Maybe:

- It's some sort of cache issue (which it shouldn't be), or

- Something changed in the underlying infrastructure that we weren't
  aware of.  That's a bit more likely, as this *is* the
  occasionally-changing Wheezy.

To check out the repository to build it yourself, check out the README
in:

github.com/nickdaly/freedom-maker

Or, if you'd like to assume I screwed something up (an always fair
assumption :) , then check out Bdale's FM repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=freedombox/freedom-maker.git;a=summary

Nick