[Freedombox-discuss] One use for the Freedom box

Hi there.

Please forgive me if I am talking about something that has already
been discussed, but I couldn't find it in other places. In the
interest of "escaping from the cloud", are there plans of allowing a
freedombox to act as a Firefox/Iceweasel Sync Server?

This would be an excellent feature to have in our boxes. I trying to
build it as I write this, but the instructions [*] given in Mozilla's
documentation grab many packages at build time, some (all?) of which
are already in Debian (I don't know if with sufficient version).

[*]: http://docs.services.mozilla.com/howtos/run-sync.html

Depending on the support of the idea, I may even work on it after I
learn the basics of the package (and, most importantly, if I actually
get it to work).

Regards, Rog?rio Brito.

P.S.: Keep me on CC'ies, as I am not currently subscribed to the list.
--
Rog?rio Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA
http://rb.doesntexist.org/blog : Projects : https://github.com/rbrito/