[Freedombox-discuss] Dreamplug emulator or qemu?

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012, Bj?rn P?hlsson wrote:

>I should be able to at least do some preliminary testing (check if
>FreedomMaker creates an initramfs).  But it sounds as I need an actual
>box to do the testing, since Qemu emulates a PC, not a Dreamplug. Is
>there a group or list on the wiki with people who has a dreamplug and
>are willing to perform tests?

Howdy Bjorn,

I just ordered a Dreamplug for the purpose of testing my code.  I don't
know that the turn around will be very fast, but I'd be happy to help you
test your code.

As a hardware guy I was pretty happy to see the JTAG connection.  It's
nice to know because I'm pretty good at screwing up a processor :-)

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike