[Freedombox-discuss] getting started with freedombox privoxy

If I want to fire up a freedombox and dev version of privoxy, what is a good path to take? Is it?

1. Buy a dreambox from Global Technologies.
2. Use the Freedom-maker to install a minimal Debian base.
3. Add the device to my network and protect it from the Internet.
4. Install privoxy and its dependencies.

Am I on the right track?

I am trying to figure this out by just looking at these web sites, which I know can be misleading.

*  "first draft version of privoxy up on git" at http://freedomboxfoundation.org/code/ and http://www.freedomboxfoundation.org/news/freedombox-privoxy/.
* Details in a README file at https://github.com/jvasile/freedombox-privoxy
* user's install progress at http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=75128

Many thanks,