[Freedombox-discuss] Roadmap Brainstorming

Il 17/03/2011 23:40, Les Orchard ha scritto:
> On 3/17/11 5:22 PM, James Vasile wrote:
>> I can't wait to see your ideas!  Add them at the wiki
>> <http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/UserRequirements/BrainStorm>  or add
>> them to this thread.  I'll move ideas from email to the wiki as
>> appropriate.
>
> FWIW, I started brainstorming on my own over here:
> http://decafbad.com/2011/03/freedombox-wishlist.md
>
> Some of these might be more feasible or desirable than others:
[snip]

I tried to convert the bullets in your list that I was sure I was
understanding correctly in the form "I wish my FreedomBox
could ..." to the wiki page (plus of course my wishes :) ). The idea
being of creating a "wishlist" that I could send to any non-techie
friend and he could understand what I'm talking about.

I think the difference of that page with:

http://www.freedomboxfoundation.org/goals/

is that in this case it's very precise on which function the FB should
provide.

Bests,
Lorenzo