[Freedombox-discuss] AGPL code for the FreedomBox?

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 06:28:03PM +0100, Mirsal Ennaime wrote:
> In other words, Suzy's grandmother should not have anything to worry
> about in that regard as the program itself takes care of the license
> requirements, provided she does not modify it in a way which changes
> its ability to do so :)

IANAL, but in that particular piece of software, the only one who
should be interacting with Plinth is her grandparent.

But in a more general view, I can see the problem of AGPL'd software
for unskilled software distributors (in our case, FreedomBox users):
they may need to make sure that the code is always provided through
the link the FreedomBox originally provided and whenever that isn't
the case, it can lead to a trollish kind of enforcement.

--Osama Khalid