[Freedombox-discuss] fully-decentralised > forums

Melvin,

I must take issue with your advice. "Federation" is considerably more than the interoperability provided by a hypertext link. "Federation" is esp. useful when applied to the field of Identity Management, yielding "Federated Identity Management." I have just reviewed and updated the Wikipedia description,
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Federated_Identity_Management

I hope you will see the sense of this distinction better now.

Best,
Thomas

Thomas Ruddy, Switzerland, http://www.thomasruddy.org/
Wiki on Privacy in E-Governance http://www.thomasruddy.eu