[Freedombox-discuss] off the shelf reference hardware software.

hello,

for - identity
i suggest FBXF to work with identitycommons.net

there would be important http://www.identitywoman.net/iiw-13-october-18-20
http://www.idcommons.org/internet-identity-workshop-13-october-18-20-in-mountain-view-4/

i think -
Identity is one of the most difficult decisions for the project, as it
could relate with FSW networks
that would likely to come with project and other places of ID that
people would wait from project to
propose as best of the breed.