[Freedombox-discuss] Where is there an explanation of freedombox that anyone willing to read it can understand it without previous knowledge of the related jargon.

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 01:27:47PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> A related question: I want to help.  None of these pages are
> answering the question: where's the code?

So far the only think I'm aware of being written specifically
for the FreedomBox is Plinth[0], though I think that things
like boxer[1] and vmdebootstrap[2] are developed with the
FreedomBox in mind.

[0] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2011-March/000997.html
[1] http://www.emdebian.com/?p=upstream/boxer.git;a=summary
[2] https://gitorious.org/vmdebootstrap/vmdebootstrap