[Freedombox-discuss] The wiki and its editing

Hello,

Regarding the wiki is there a policy regarding editing? I'd like to
add some items regards goal 5, and perhaps some architectural designs
for the management, all for further discussion and development. Is the
wiki and appropriate place for this and if so where abouts? It's quite
a sprawl at the moment and I don't just want to add to the job of
tidying it up and picking the meat from the bones, so to speak.

Thanks,
Matt