[Freedombox-discuss] Routing around nationwide and international Internet blocks

The only solution I can think of for this is a modular hardware design at
the physical level that allows for pluggable communication devices.  Then
allow individual groups to play with laser links, packet radio, gsm /
whatever in software defined radio.

The problem is mesh networking tends to not work well legally outside of
802.xx standards and 2.4 ghz.

The plugs people have been discussing do not address these fundamental
needs.  I think that many members of this group are not concerned with this
feature set.

-Matt