[Freedombox-discuss] Willing to contribute

Hello,

2011/2/21 Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com>:

>> I'd like to follow a development based on V-model
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-Model_(software_development)
>
> I'm curious why you would prefer this over
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_software_development ? :)

Not really any reason for not applying Agile, Scrum or some other
methodology. I thought that might help to get consensus, but I am
thinking over it, and it might not really be a good idea for this kind
of anarchist project. I am currently thinking more on having fun and
maybe play around to generate an image everyone could use. "Release
early, release often" approach might be of use at this point.

Best regards,
--
?H?ctor Or?n

-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely