Re: Request for input before submitting Adobe’s Source Sans.

Hi,

> I have pushed a set of changes to Salsa that I think deals with the OFL RFN problem.  I
> included detailed information about compliance in README.Debian, along with instructions
> for using the fonts generated at build time instead of the pre-compiled upstream binary
> fonts (for those who would like to make a comparison between the two).

I am also interested in feedback about this.

I recently uploaded fonts-sn-pro but it has the same naming clause and
my build-from-source binary artifacts probably differ (so it should
maybe be REJECTED?).

I hope that shipping the upstream binaries and providing such
README.Debian with the instructions to build from source will
resolve this naming compliance clause and allow the font to go to main.