Von: Steve McIntyre <93sam@debian.org>
Datum: 10.01.23 17:50 (GMT+01:00)
An: debian-fonts@lists.debian.org
Cc: dkiper@net-space.pl
Betreff: Need unifont.ttf - where should we look please?

Hey folks,

Daniel (in CC) is one of the GRUB upstream maintainers, and he's been
running regular build tests in Debian testing for some time. He's
telling me that he's hit a problem - he needs unifont.ttf for the
build and he can't find it any more. Could you help us please?

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
“Rarely is anyone thanked for the work they did to prevent the