Moving ttf-bitstream-vera maintainership to Fonts Team?

Hi!

I was checking what font packages were still using the old «ttf-»
namespace on my system and noticed bitstream-vera, then noticed it
seems a bit stale, with its last maintainer upload in 2010-01.

Perhaps it would make sense to move maintainership to the Fonts Team,
and have Keith as Uploaders, so that these kinds of mass unification
and update efforts can be handled there?

(Disclosure, I'm not part of the Fonts Team, just an interested user. :)

Thanks,
Guillem