Re: madduck-special-license

[sent again, also to the list this time]

Hi Иван,

Quoting Иван Фарленков (2023-05-07 14:14:22)
> License file of fonts-aenigma package mentions so called madduck-special-license.
> Searching the mailing archive gives site madduck.net, which reports error 403.
> Would It be possible get text of this license?

The license which is labeled "madduck-special-license" at
https://tracker.debian.org/media/packages/f/fonts-aenigma/copyright-0.0.20080511dfsg-4
*is* the conversation quoted at the following lines, until double
newlines 15 lines below.

That said, if you want to lookup a web page referenced in a historic
mailinglist conversation, you might have luck using
https://web.archive.org/

If you want help tracking down such historic information, it would help
if you mention the exact mailinglist posts you found (either by URI or
by Message-ID.

Hope that helps.

 - Jonas

 * Sponsorship: https://ko-fi.com/drjones